Thursday, March 10, 2011

Reviewing local hotspots, Review #1: My Dad's Hot Tub

By request, I'm starting a series of posts reviewing different things around town- shops, restaurants, people, taverns etc. If you want me to review your favorite thing, post it in the comment section.

Numero Uno: my Dad's hot tub

Actually a pretty great place to hangout. Usually before I head out for a night in the tub, I'll tiptoe into the house and see what eats I can scrounge out of the fridge. The hot tub is open pretty much all night, but when you leave you've got to cover it or the electrical bills will be through da roof for that month. It's a good place to knock back a few Lucky's or Pilsner king cans, but make sure you throw the empties in the alley when you're done. A couple of dogs will harass (lick your head and shoulders) you if you don't put them in the back porch.

Atmosphere: steamy for the most part
People: 4-6
Price: free for me, I think my dad pays utilities though
Food: soggy. If you see any, try and get it out
Overall: B+

No comments: