Friday, March 11, 2011

Review #3: Serenity Dental

A friend of mine recommended that I try out Serenity's root canals. It's a good idea to brush your teeth longer than usual before you go here, because they'll definitely be looking. They have an enormous collection of the most dull magazines for housewives, and one of those water tanks that tastes like plastic. The hostess was friendly enough. All of their chairs recline, which is fairly novel and convenient. I didn't get what I came for- root canals a no-go, but I lost a few wisdom teeth while I was there. I have mixed feelings about the whole experience.

Atmosphere: an air of imminent doom hangs about the place
People: faux-friendly, and they have no respect for your personal space
Price: off the charts. Mr Blue Cross picked up some of the tab
Food: no solids for a few days
Overall: D-. no hot tub. People call you out for not flossing.

1 comment:

robertw. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.